Friday, November 22, 2013

Finding the right toys for Christmas!

For small kids, I believe this to be one of the coolest gifts around: The Leapfrog Leappad Ultra

The review on this website is done by a school teacher, who gives some very useful information that helped me to decide that this is a worthwhile gift.     She also gives recommendations that help in finding the best games for you kid for this educational toy.

For big kids, like me, I thought this was a cool toy:

The Rikomagic MK802 iv Mini Computer 

It is a little dohicky hat you hook up to your tv, and then your TV becomes an Android Jelly Bean Computer...  

I ordered this one already.

Just wanted so share some of the things I found useful.   If you guys have any ideas about these products, please feel free to leave a coment.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment