Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just Got Gas! - 2 hr wait.



Who ever thought it would be so hard to get Gas.   I was using Gasbuddy to find gas stations that actually had gas.

Even so, I waited 2 hours, hoping that they would still have gas by the time I got to the pump.

One of the things I think we all need to consider is just how dependent we are on Gas and Electricity...

Perhaps, revisiting some of the old way of survival, should be taught.   Camping skills.... Food Preserving, etc.

Imagine what it would be like for you if you had no electricity for 9 days.   Cold Showers, all of your food gone bad, no heat, and worry about the pipes in your house freezing...

That is what reality is like for many of those in the North East right now...   THE ONES WHO ARE LUCKY.

The ones who are not lucky lost everything they own....

So, I am a lucky one...   When you put it in perspective, I am happy to wait 2 hrs for gas...  Because I am alive to do so...

Be safe and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment